To ensure and facilitate the full exercise of LACNIC member rights and their participation in institutional activities, as well as to contribute to attract future members.
- To guarantee effective communication with LACNIC's customers, through various means, in order to ensure all things relating to their rights and obligations in their capacity as members.
- To coordinate LACNIC's Annual Member Assembly.
- To organize the various annual elections in accordance with the bylaws and applicable regulations.
- To proactively search for potential customers and cooperation opportunities with related organizations.
- To cooperate in identifying opportunities and implementing institutional promotion activities relating to member services.
- To conduct research on the Internet's status within the region.
- To prepare assessment surveys, analyze results, and issue reports.
- To design and coordinate customer loyalty campaigns.
- To help represent LACNIC at other organizations' meetings and events.
- Business-oriented vision
- Planning and organization skills
- Team work and interpersonal relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Creativity and initiative
We are seeking for a professional or technician in the fields of Business Administration, Communication Sciences, and/or Marketing.
At least one year of experience in positions involving similar responsibility.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Portuguese
- Availability to travel abroad
- Domiciled in or willing to relocate to Montevideo, Uruguay.
Subject to training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Customer Manager.
Deadline for CV submission March 30, 2012