LACNIC X (2007 - ISLA MARGARITA, VENEZUELA)
LACNIC XI (2008 - SALVADOR / BAHIA, BRASIL)
LACNIC XI (2009 - PANAMA CITY, PANAMA)
Note: If your organization is a member of LACNIC, registration fees, lunches and social event for 2 people from each organization will be paid by LACNIC.
The applicants who are selected will be informed of this decision by March 18, 2010. Confirmation of acceptance of the financial assistance by the selected applicants is due on April 5th, 2010.
Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
● LACNIC Open Policy Forum
● LACNIC Annual Members Assembly
● General Sessions DNSSEC
● General Sessions Internet Governance
● NAPLA 2010 - Regional Interconnection Forum
● LACSEC - Fifth Network Security Event for Latin America and the Caribbean
● FLIP-6 - Eighth Latin American IPv6 Forum
● LACTLD - Policies Workshop
● LACTLD - Associates Assembly
For website comments, email email@example.com
For general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rambla República de México 6125 :: CP 11400 Montevideo Uruguay
Tel: (+598-2) 604 2222* :: Fax: (+598-2) 604 2222 int. 4112