Tutorial: LACNIC Registration System
Monday, May 25
Lucas Graciano - LACNIC
To present LACNIC's Internet resource management system.
LACNIC provides a web-based system for managing the Internet resources (IP and ASN blocks) the organization assigns to its members. This system allows sub-assigning IP blocks to ISP clients, performing DNS delegation, registering points of contact, etc.
The purpose of the workshop is to present the system and demonstrate its use reviewing every possible operation, including on-line demonstrations.
- Public Policy Forum
- Regional Interconnection Forum NAPLA 2009
- Workshops and training courses
- Tutorial: BGP - Introduction
- Tutorial: BGP - Traffic Engineering
- Tutorial: Creating and Managing CSIRTs
- Tutorial: LACNIC Registration System
- Tutorial: Interconnection and Peering
- Tutorial: IPv6 - Planning its deployment
- Tutorial: IPv6 in the last mile
- Tutorial: IPv6 - Introduction and Configuration
- Seventh Latin American IPv6 Forum, Flip-6
- Fourth Network Security Forum
- LACNIC Members Assembly
- Annual LACTLD Assembly and Training Workshop
- INET Latin America 2009