Anyone who is unable to attend the event in person may participate remotely, as sessions held in the main conference room (Bella Vista) will be broadcast via webcast.
Webcasting (Live Audio)
It is also possible to participate in the discussions through electronic messaging (Jabber/XMPP).
Also you can connect to the server from your favourite Jabber client Jabber client preferred. You must register at the "lacnicxii" chat room using the "Join Chat" option.
Chat room information is as follows:
LACNIC staff will be following the discussions in this chat room at all times. Here comments may be offered and questions asked to presenters. We request that when making a comment or asking a question you state your name and the name of the organization you represent.
We have an email account, email@example.com, in order to receive your comments about the webcasting and messaging services.
- Public Policy Forum
- Regional Interconnection Forum NAPLA 2009
- Workshops and training courses
- Tutorial: BGP - Introduction
- Tutorial: BGP - Traffic Engineering
- Tutorial: Creating and Managing CSIRTs
- Tutorial: LACNIC Registration System
- Tutorial: Interconnection and Peering
- Tutorial: IPv6 - Planning its deployment
- Tutorial: IPv6 in the last mile
- Tutorial: IPv6 - Introduction and Configuration
- Seventh Latin American IPv6 Forum, Flip-6
- Fourth Network Security Forum
- LACNIC Members Assembly
- Annual LACTLD Assembly and Training Workshop
- INET Latin America 2009