LACNIC XII Financial Assistance Program
From a total of 183 applications, 31 people from 16 different countries of the region were selected to be benefited with the financial assistance programs.
Among the selected applicants are representatives of different sectors: Internet Service Providers, universities, academic networks, governmental organizations and civil society members.
The financial assistance includes: free registration to the event, financial assistance for accommodation and airfare expenses for a total amount of USD 23.000.
LACNIC appreciates the response to this call from the regional Internet community.
- Public Policy Forum
- Regional Interconnection Forum NAPLA 2009
- Workshops and training courses
- Tutorial: BGP - Introduction
- Tutorial: BGP - Traffic Engineering
- Tutorial: Creating and Managing CSIRTs
- Tutorial: LACNIC Registration System
- Tutorial: Interconnection and Peering
- Tutorial: IPv6 - Planning its deployment
- Tutorial: IPv6 in the last mile
- Tutorial: IPv6 - Introduction and Configuration
- Seventh Latin American IPv6 Forum, Flip-6
- Fourth Network Security Forum
- LACNIC Members Assembly
- Annual LACTLD Assembly and Training Workshop
- INET Latin America 2009