To obtain funds from supporting, sponsor, donor and/or partner organizations to finance institutional cooperation projects.
- To research the cooperation project funding market.
- To identify supporting, sponsor, donor and/or partner organizations to finance projects.
- To design cooperation project funding requests, including deadlines, budgets, logistics and administration.
- To present the various projects before supporting, sponsor, donor and/or partner organizations to obtain funding.
- To manage and follow up on all presented project funding requests until their closure.
- To cooperate in identifying opportunities and implementing institutional promotion activities relating to cooperation project funding.
- To help represent LACNIC at the organization' meetings and events, as well as at those of other organizations.
- Business-oriented vision
- Customer oriented
- Results oriented
- Planning and organization skills
- Team work
- Interpersonal relations skills
- Effective communication skills
Professional or technical degree in Business Administration, Communication Sciences, Marketing, Law, or Social Sciences.
At least two years of experience in positions involving similar responsibility.
- Fluency in Spanish, both oral and written
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Portuguese
Subject to training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Communications Manager.
Deadline for CV submission
15 April 2012