- Experience of at least one year in the Internet industry
- Graduated on Computer Science or related computing area
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network and routing schemas.
- Basic knowledge of local networking
- Skills to work in group
- Skills with costumer relationship
- Spanish and English language skills are needed. And portuguese skill will be valued.
- Knowledge of Unix environment will be valued
- Availability to live in Montevideo/Uruguay.
- Availability to travel
Description of the position
The main responsibility of the position is to answer requests for
The person will be in charge of following the complete request
process, since its reception, the interaction with the customer in
order to better understand his needs and justifications, to make sure
it is in accordance with current policies, to issue the allocation and
follow the administrative processes.
It will also be his responsibility to answer questions, received by
phone and email, regarding request processes, policies and the systems
provided by LACNIC.
The position demands a very fluid interaction with other internal
areas as well inside its own area.
Those interested should send CV to email@example.com
Limit for postulation: July 5th, 2009