The position reports to the Executive Director.
- Leading LACNIC's Customer Management Department, with a strong commercial and technical profile.
- Designing LACNIC's customer and member relationship model and strategy with the aim of strengthening ties and enhancing and improving the services that are provided.
- Generating and leading the interaction with LACNIC's customers and members, identifying business opportunities and developing actions aimed at promoting the institution as regards to LACNIC's role, its main services, products, activities and projects.
- Designing the commercial and technical actions required to attain strategic objectives.
- Providing support to the Executive Director on issues relating to the Customer Management Department.
- Coordinating with the other managers all issues relating to the products and services offered by LACNIC.
- Evaluating the evolution and development of the products and services offered by LACNIC.
- Representing LACNIC, its mission, vision and objectives, participating in various projects relating to the Internet industry.
- Implementing and ensuring the operation of a CRM that will benefit LACNIC's customers, coordinating and managing its updates, and identifying new technological tools that will contribute to the attainment of the organization's strategic goals.
- Preparing and executing the Customer Management Department's financial budget.
- Leadership and representation
- Business vision
- Customer orientedness
- Results orientedness
- Strategic planning and organization skills
- Human resource management skills
- Team work and interpersonal relations skills
- Effective communication skills
- Project management skills
University degree in Engineering, Marketing or Administration, specializing in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Technologies and/or the Internet.
Candidates will preferably hold a post-graduate or MBA degree.
Experience in decision-making positions within the Internet, Telecommunications or Information Technology industries, involving team leadership and development, commercial policies and strategies.
Knowledge of LACNIC, its products and services will be valued.
Fluency in Spanish, both oral and written
Fluency in English, both oral and written
Oral and written Portuguese communication skills will be valued.
Availability to travel abroad.
Domiciled in or willing to relocate to Montevideo, Uruguay.
Subject to professional training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Deadline for CV submission
Friday, February 18, 2011.