In preparation for the 5th Latin America Regional NAPs Meeting to be held
within the framework of LACNIC IX on May 23, 2006, in the City of Guatemala,
and with the aim of creating permanent spaces that will enable NAPs to
communicate and exchange information, the email@example.com mailing list has
Among others, this list has the following objectives:
- To bring together all those who are interested in the operational and
functional aspects an issues of NAPs, so that all participants can gain
value by exchanging information.
- To provide continuity to the results of the NAPLA 2005 meeting (Regional
- To prepare the agenda and topics for the NAPLA 2006 meeting.
With these aims in mind, the following subjects will be discussed on the
NAPLA mailing list:
- Regional Interconnection Project (including all its dimensions: technical,
political, administrative, commercial if necessary, etc.).
- Proposing topics that are of interest to our region's NAPs, in order to
assess the possibility of including them in the May meeting.
- NAP Implementation and Operation (better practices, exchanging experiences, available Technologies, procedures, constitution, organization, services, etc.).
Some of the topics that are presented on the mailing list may eventually
become additional specialized lists, that is if the amount of traffic
justifies their creation.
In order to channel discussions and focus debates, Yuri Herrera Burstein,
General Manager of NAP.Peru, has kindly accepted to act as the list's
To subscribe to the list, please go to:
The list is completely open to all those who wish to participate.
Moderator's e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org