LACNIC is pleased to invite you to register for its thirtheenth annual meeting LACNIC XIII, to be held in the city of Willemstad, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles from May 16 to 21, 2010. The event will be held jointly with LACTLD (association of Latin American and Caribbean ccTLD administrators) and hosted by the Bureau of Telecommunication and Post (BT&P) and the Caribbean Internet Exchange (CAR-IX).
LACNIC XIII includes:
- Technical Training workshops in Security, Interconnection and Peering, DNSSec, RPKI, IPv6 for ISPs, and LACNIC´s new Registration System (EPP).
- Regional Interconnection Forum - NAPLA 2010, the Ninth Latin American NAPs regional meeting.
- Fifth Network Security Event for Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Flip-6, the seventh Latin American IPv6 Forum.
- LACNIC´s Annual Members' Assembly
- LACNIC´s Public Policy Forum.
- LACTLD will also offer a Policy workshop and will gather for its Annual Members´ meeting.
Registration for the meeting is open at:
Detailed information about the meeting, agenda, accommodation,registration and general information is available from the meeting
For any questions regarding the event or for those interested in sponsoring LACNIC XIII, please go to:
or contact email@example.com requesting information.