LACNIC is looking for a
To manage all aspects of the product's life cycle while maximizing revenue through sales.
- To proactively search for potential customers and business opportunities.
- To cooperate in identifying opportunities and implementing product-related institutional promotion activities related.
- To coordinate product finalization with the various internal and external parties involved, as well as to finalize the protocol, to assist with the design of the product's image, the creation of the product's website's content, and the creation of other related materials.
- To create the marketing plan as well as to create and coordinate promotion campaigns.
- To prepare sales forecasts and maintain a close relationship with certifiers, providing them with the sales arguments they will use when presenting the product.
- Once the product is launched, the Product Manager must also take part in managing the logistics and conducting periodical results analysis.
- To lead coordination efforts among the different areas that make up LACNIC and that are involved in the project.
- To coordinate the necessary market analysis studies.
- To help represent LACNIC at other organizations' meetings and events.
Planning and organization skills
Team work and interpersonal relationship skills
Effective communication skills
Creativity, initiative, leadership
Ability to learn
A degree in the fields of Business Administration, Communication Sciences, and/or Marketing. Working technical knowledge of IPv6 is a plus.
At least one year of experience in positions involving similar responsibilities.
Fluency in Spanish, both oral and written
Fluency in English, both oral and written
Knowledge of Portuguese
Subject to training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Customer Manager.
Deadline to apply
Friday, September 28th, 2012