Administrative and Financial Manager
The position reports to the Executive Director.
- To run LACNIC's Administrative and Financial Department, ensuring the organization's sustainability and the availability of the financial resources needed to conduct its activities and fulfill its goals.
- To implement efficient working procedures in relation to budget, accounting, purchasing, control and information management processes.
- To ensure the operation of the ERP, coordinating its updates and identifying new technological tools that will contribute to the achievement of the organization's strategic goals.
- Planning and assessing the organization's investment strategies.
- To provide support to the Executive Director on issues relating to the Administrative and Financial Department.
- To represent LACNIC where necessary.
- Business vision
- Customer oriented
- Results oriented
- Strategic planning and organization
- Team work and interpersonal relationship skills
- Human resource management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Degree in Accounting or BA in Business Administration; post-graduate studies or an MBA will be valued.
- Experience in positions involving similar responsibility. In-depth knowledge of ERP systems and Business Intelligence.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Portuguese
- Subject to professional training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Deadline for CV submission