To analyze, design and develop software solutions for different areas and projects within the organization.
- To develop software projects in response to internal and external clients' demands and expectations.
- To analyze system user requirements.
- To analyze working methodologies and frameworks.
- To test software.
- Results oriented
- Planning and organization skills
- Creativity and initiative
- Ability to establish interpersonal relationships.
- Team work
Ample skills and knowledge of the following languages:
Candidates with knowledge of CSS, C#, PHP, Erlang, agile software development methodologies and software development for mobile devices will be preferred.
Advanced student or graduate in Information Technologies.
At least one year of experience in similar positions.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Portuguese
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Domiciled in or willing to relocate to Montevideo, Uruguay.
Subject to training and experience, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
The position reports to the Engineering Manager.
Deadline for CV submission
March 30, 2012